Immigrate to Macedonia from USA - Our Lawyers Can Offer Legal Advice
Immigrate to Macedonia from USAUpdated on Friday 02nd December 2022
Rate this article
based on 2 reviews.
based on 2 reviews.
American citizens who want to visit Macedonia can do so without the need for a visa. In addition, the visit should not exceed 90 days, after which other rules are imposed. Talk to our immigration lawyers in Macedonia and find out what the formalities are for relocation. We are here to help you immigrate to Macedonia fron USA in a fast and reliable manner.
What type of visa is required for immigration to Macedonia from USA
Those who want to immigrate to Macedonia from USA for more than 3 months should apply for a visa. For example, a long-stay visa or D visa is necessary for American citizens who want to study in Macedonia, work, reunite with family, or access medical treatments.
This visa is also necessary for those involved in volunteering, study exchange programs, digital nomads, or humanitarian purposes. We invite you to discover the following formalities for obtaining this visa if you want to relocate to Macedonia from USA, with the help of our immigration lawyers in Macedonia:
- American citizens must present a valid passport, as well as complete application forms provided by the immigration authorities.
- Applicants must have health insurance valid on the territory of Macedonia, which covers possible health problems.
- If you move to Macedonia from USA for more than just 3 months, you should provide proof of residence in this country. A rental contract or hotel reservation, if it is the case, should be sufficient.
- A letter of invitation is required for the visa for family reunification. If this is the case, we recommend you work with our immigration lawyers in Macedonia in this endeavor.
- Applications must also prove a personal income, which will cover the expenses for the entire stay in Macedonia.
So, these are some of the most important formalities for obtaining a visa. Those who want to immigrate to Macedonia from USA can contact our lawyers to better understand the formalities. They can also take care of paperwork and collaboration with the immigration authorities. If you want to immigrate to Macedonia from USA, contact us right away.
Getting a residence permit in Macedonia
American citizens who want to immigrate to Macedonia from USA for more than 3 months should also apply for a residence permit. The formalities and requirements for this document are approximately the same as those for obtaining a visa. Thus, the presentation of the passport, proof of accommodation, bank statements, and health insurance remains valid.
What is good to know is that, together with the residence permit, the work permit can also be issued, if you relocate to this country to accept a job. And this approach comes to the attention of our immigration lawyers in Macedonia, so don't hesitate to contact us.
Is retirement to Macedonia available for US citizens?
Yes, American citizens can retire to Macedonia, without complications, and provide information about the pension for the last 6 months. The same formalities for obtaining a visa and a residence permit are discussed, so we recommend that you contact our lawyers in Macedonia.
Here is some information about immigration in Macedonia and the population of this country:
- More than 2.08 million represent the population of Macedonia, according to Worldometers.info.
- In 2019, around 131,000 immigrants were registered. Of these, over 68,000 came from Albania.
- In the same year, more than 19,900 immigrants from Turkey were registered.
- Over 70% of all immigrants in 2020 were women.
Would you like to immigrate to Macedonia from USA? Contact our Macedonian team of lawyers and find out the legal formalities. We can help you move to Macedonia from USA.